Skip to main content Skip to navigation

FAQ and Helpful Resources

  • How do I apply?
  • What classes do Food Science majors need to take?
  • Students must consult their advisor for the appropriate GER/UCORE requirements, sequencing of courses, and selection of electives that best suit their needs and interests.
  • Where do I find answers about scholarships and financial aid?
  • Will I be able to get a job? What kind of careers do Food Scientist have?
  • As an undergrad, how do I change my major to Food Science?
    Visit the School of Food Science in the Food Science and Human Nutrition Building, room 106 (between Clark Hall and Ferdinands), or contact Jodi Anderson, Academic Coordinator, at 509.335.4763 or email her to discuss your Food Science interests and goals.
  • What clubs can I be involved with?
  • See a campus MAP…  
  • Find us: Where are Washington State University and the University of Idaho?
  • How do I find HOUSING? The Chamber of Commerce is also a good resource for off-campus housing.
  • Pullman Chamber of Commerce
  • Moscow Chamber of Commerce
  • Take a VIRTUAL TOUR of WSU, Pullman, and surrounding areas.

Still have questions? Please email or call us at 509.335.3843.