We want to do everything we can to help you succeed in your education and in your career. Academic advising is an important part of this process.
FSHN Room 102 (next to the main office of Food Science) is available for student use. Come there to study, or meet with a study group or club committee. UI students can use this as a landing spot while here on the WSU campus. The room is first come first serve for any student needs. Contact our front office at 335-3843 if you have any questions.
Human Resource Services
- UI Libraries/Resources
- WSU Libraries
- WSU – Hours and Phone Numbers
- UI – Hours and Phone Numbers
- Griffin – WSU Collections Catalog
- Orbis-Cascade Alliance (Library Consortia in Oregon, Washington & Idaho)
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention
- National Dairy Council
- National Food Safety Database
- National Institutes of Health
- Nutrient Data Laboratory
- Nutrition Information and Resource Center (NIRC)
- UK’s Environment Agency
- USDA Food Assistance & Nutrition Research
- USDA Food, Nutrition & Consumer Services
- USDA Food Safety & Inspection Service (FSIS)
- Food and Drug Administration
for other Food Science related sites.
Communications Unit (BCU)
is a great resource for your
printing needs. Visit this link
to find out more about the
products & services they offer.
Still can’t find
what you need?
Give us a call at
We’d love to help!