We’ve Got Spirit Yes We Do!
Barbara Smith, Administrative Manager for Entomology and the School of Food Science, was selected as the February 2011 WSU Crimson Spirit Award recipient, for her superior quality of service and noteworthy extra effort.
The Crimson Spirit Award is a monthly recognition for individual employees who perform in an exemplary manner and make outstanding contributions to the university community.
Awardees exemplify university values and promote strategic goals through:
- Superior quality of service
- Exceptional creativity in problem solving
- Noteworthy extra effort
- Exemplary performance
- Demonstration of trust and respect in the work place
- Outstanding contributions to the WSU community
- Other superior efforts in support of university strategic goals and values